Promising Pathway Act
Contact your congresspeople about the Promising Pathway Act
The Promising Pathway Act reintroduced in the Senate on May 13, 2021 will expedite beneficial outcomes for patients by requiring the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to establish a rolling, real-time, priority review pathway for drugs intended to treat, prevent, or diagnose serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions.
Media Contact: Theresa Garner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Promising Pathway Act 2021 Updates
- Read Senator Braun’s press release announcing the reintroduction of the Promising Pathway Act in the 117th Congress
- Read Representative Westerman’s press release announcing the reintroduction of the Promising Pathway Act in the 117th House of Representatives
Promising Pathway Act 2020 Updates
- Read our press release
- Read the press release published by Senator Braun and colleagues
- Read the press release published by Representative Gallagher and colleagues
- Review the Senate bill and its co-sponsors on Congress.gov
- Review the House bill and its co-sponsors on Congress.gov
We will find cures for ALS. The only question is when. That answer depends on you.
Stay informed on I AM ALS’ progress and what you can do to help us make hope real.
What’s New in 2024
We are raring to go this January, humbled to be with all of you for another year, missing those who are no longer with us, and implementing a strong plan to build on I AM ALS’ impact over the last few years.